Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Combat Patrol Adepticon 2011

Well I am making my plans for my Adepticon combat patrol army and am leaning towards taking my nids. Because I am really liking how the army looks above everything else at the moment. The army plays extremely fun at low points and I can have potentially a bunch of stuff on the table.

Potentially list one is a tribute to the great mind that is Russ Waklin of the D6 Generation who has long ascribed to a theory of list design he calls Back, Dakk, and Hack. Essentially you want something that can disrupt your opponents backfield, You need to be able to shoot, and you need to be able to Close combat.

The Lists
3xWarriors with DeathSpitters Scything talons
1xHive Guard
8xGenestealers
13xHormaguants with Toxin Sacs and Adrenal Glands

The list provides shooting both anti tank and antiinfantry in the form of the Warriors and the Hive guard. the stealers can either infiltrate or outflank disrupting the opponents back field they also provide some additional Close combat strength. The Hormaguants wound everything on a 4+ and are int 6 on the charge providing even more close combat strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment