Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Hive mind cometh


Hey gang, got a new army that I am starting up and after much deliberation I am coming to the call of the Hive mind. The nids as a concept both in modeling and in the lore of 40k have always caught my eye. Still my most lasting memory of 40k imagery is the picture in the old 4th edition Marine codex of Imperial fists standing before an overwhelming horde of Nids. And so I am joining the hive mind. The goal is have a fully functional and painted nid force of 2000pts for next years Wargames con.

Prepare for Hive Fleet Dendrobate

The color scheme I'm stealing from nature as the regular nid fleets don't appeal to me. Having my army which make use of toxin sacs quite a bit fit the poison dart theme well. More to come as the hive fleet propagates.


No comments:

Post a Comment